Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spoons, Forks and, Butterknives OH MY!!

Well My second DIY project came from the lovely Spunky Junky @  http://spunkyjunky.blogspot.com/ . She made her own set of spoon, fork, and knife artwork for her kitchen. Go check it out and her other projects  because she ROCKS!!

I don't have any before pics, but I started with 3 frames I found from different Goodwills and Salvation Armys  in my area, a bag of silverware from another Salvation Army for $1.99, some fabric I found at Hobby Lobby, and a can of primer, Krylon in Ivory gloss  and a hot glue gun. I ended up with these and I love them oh so much!!!!






So on to the next project....
What will I get into next?? There is no telling with me!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea!

    Thanks for stopping by and following, and now I'm your #2 follower LOL

    Welcome to the blog world; just be careful it doesn't consume all of your time. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete