Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eyes bigger than my stomach!

Have you heard of the saying "my eyes are bigger than my stomach"? Well I am sure you have but I am not referring to food I am referring to taking on more and more projects but can't seem to finish them!! I am in the middle of ripping up our carpet in the living room, refinishing my dining room table from back in like March, finishing that dresser I showed you, refinishing a desk I just got last week, trying to redecorate my living room which means I have to re paint, and today I bought two rolling barrel chairs. I must be crazy, but when I saw them in the Goodwill today they were calling my name!! They have so much potential and for $5 you can't beat that!!! If anyone has any experience in recovering chairs like these please let me know!!!! I have never done anything but recovered my dining chairs, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Well here are the pics of the chairs and the desk. The pic of the desk is from the craigslist ad and the pic of the chairs my daughter took.


Well hopefully I will have a reveal of some sort for you soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome finds! I need to start going to goodwill more often. Do you have a goodwill card? I got one the last time I went. I have to say I love the chairs, and that will be a super fun project. I am so happy you are finding time to keep yourself busy with things your enjoy! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help with the chair upholstery, but they sure are gorgeous! 5 bucks! You scored.

    ReplyDelete