Saturday, July 16, 2011

I must go on!!

Hello! Well my wonderful hubby came up with a temporary solution for my computer problem!! I couldn't be more happy! He decided until we send it off we would just hook up a monitor to my laptop so I could see again!! Love him!! Anyway! I have been super busy working on that desk and the set of barrel chairs! I am almost finished with the desk, I just need to get new hardware to put on it and we will be all done! I can't say the same for those chairs!!! I am in the process of removing all the fabric and a gazillion staples!!!! I have never seen so many staples in my life!!! I have been working for 2 nights now and I am still not even finished with one chair!!!! BOO!!! My hands hurt so bad!!! But I must go on!! LOL! I wanted to share with you guys some color inspirations for my living room. The colors are gray,brown, and orange. I am going to paint the walls gray but I am still deciding on a color. I am also going to get a new couch, which is a dark brown with a little gray in it! I also need to get some new curtains! The old ones have to go!!!! If you saw them you would agree!! LOL! I have everything else I need, I just have to pull it all together!! Anyway lets see some inspiration rooms!!!




Gorgeous right? Of course they all had to be bedrooms but the colors together are to die for!! I think anyway! LOL! Oh and on my first trip to IKEA ( amazing place) I picked up this cute rug!!

I would love some comments!! Oh and more followers, lol! Until next time!!!!! Bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment